Saturday, September 6, 2014

"It's true. It has to be. It just makes sense."

9/1/14

This week was super good! On Monday night one of our investigators, Roxana, told us she wants to get baptized as soon as possible! She had been waiting on some other things to happen before she could get baptized, but she said some sincere prayers and things worked out, so now she's getting baptized THIS SUNDAY! We are stoked! She is so great, and so ready for this! 

Also, we have two other investigators, Ruben and Enoc, who are both set to get baptized the 14th of this month. It is so awesome! All of our investigators are really great.

Earlier this week I asked Ruben if he thinks the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is a prophet and his response was great.  He said, "It has to be.  It just makes sense."  So simple, but SO TRUE.  This gospel, it's teachings, the Book of Mormon all just MAKE SO MUCH SENSE. So why wouldn't it be true? I know it is, and that's why I love what I'm doing out here so much. 

Anyway, this was another short email, but things are good here! I love it more and more every day. One thing that I've really come to love while being out here is reading the Book of Mormon, because I've started to really pay attention to the stories in it.  They're so great and so interesting! So my advice to all those reading this email is to not just read the Book of Mormon to read, but read it to understand and to enjoy the stories.  I promise you will get so much more out of it, and you'll really enjoy it! 

Con mucho amor, 

Hermana Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment